Online legal services for AIMA members
aosphere has been working with AIMA to develop a suite of benefits for its members. The package provides AIMA members who are asset managers with:
- an extended free trial of aosphere's online financial services regulatory products; and
- introductory discounts of at least 40% on selected aosphere products.
On this benefit, Jack Inglis, CEO of AIMA, commented: "we recognise that the volume and density of law relating to cross-border financial services activities can be overwhelming for our members. We welcome legal service providers like aosphere who help our members stay on top of the ever changing legal and regulatory environment."
Marc-Henri Chamay, CEO of aosphere added: "we are delighted to be working with AIMA, and to offer benefits to AIMA members. Our cross-border legal services have grown from strength to strength in recent years, and we have seen a huge increase in asset managers using our marketing and shareholding disclosure services."
AIMA member discounts
Find out more and start a free trial of our regulatory services:
- Rulefinder Marketing Restrictions - Asset Management - analyses the law and regulation applicable to cross-border marketing of open-ended and closed-ended funds and investment management and advisory services (e.g. in relation to managed accounts).
- Rulefinder Shareholding Disclosure - details of the rules and regulation concerning substantial shareholdings including short selling and takeovers around the globe. Arrangements with rules engine vendors for end to end compliance solutions.
- Rulefinder G20 - detailed analysis of the implementation of G20-initiated regulatory reforms and examines how these reforms affect parties entering into cross-border OTC derivatives transactions.
Please note this offer is open only to new subscriptions from 14th November 2016 for AIMA members whose primary business is investment management and is subject to general conditions and aosphere's Terms of Business which can be obtained from aosphere. AIMA cannot accept responsibility for any dispute arising as a result of their members' use of aosphere services.